Our goal at Evergreen Lodge is to provide our guests with an amazing vacation, regardless of individual abilities. As part of our commitment, we pay special attention to the facilities, rooms, and amenities to ensure all guests, including those requiring special assistance, feel welcome.
In addition to our accessible rooms, which you can find here, guests with special needs will enjoy numerous accessibility features throughout the resort, including:
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility and communication features and entry doors that provide at least 32″ of clear width
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible restaurant and tavern
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars and vans in the self-parking facility
- Accessible swimming pool and hot tub
- Accessible public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to all accessible areas
- Common areas accessible for the physically challenged with at least 32″ clear passage throughout
- Swimming pool lifts for pool and hot tub access
- Handicap parking spaces in parking lots are reserved for those with a handicap placard visible
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Full resort accessibility for registered service animals except in the pool and hot tub
- Fire alarm and sprinkler systems are installed in all guest rooms and common areas
- Surveillance equipment installed in resort common areas
Evergreen Lodge is committed to assisting our guests with disabilities and special needs. Not only are we doing everything possible to make you feel welcome, but we are also ensuring our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We are proud of our efforts to ensure that our website is accessible to all, and we will continue to make all reasonable efforts to improve the guest usability of our site over time.
The Evergreen Lodge team is here to address the special needs of our guests. If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please contact us here or call us at (209) 379-2606 and we will work with you to provide the information or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).